lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

Savages ~ Quick Update

So I went to see Savages today. As usual, I wasn't expecting anything, I declare myself completely ignorant of famous/popular director's names and most actors/actresses. Also, like I've mentioned before, sometimes I go to the movies not knowing what the movie is about, and I find that pretty entertaining. From all of the above Savages was a victim, for better or worse!

I'll update the podcast in a couple days but so far I'd like to recommend Savages. Good movie, good cast, good story, a little long, a terribly bad ending and still worth watching. I'll give my impression of the movie in detail later, it just felt like I needed to update this blog a little more often, hehe.

I will be back!
Skadi ~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario