miércoles, 4 de julio de 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man

Actually this was posted in the afternoon but I had to go to work to pay for all those movie tickets!

Episode 3 is here: The Maybe-Not-So Amazing Spider-Man

As usual, it's just my opinion. I didn't hate the movie, it IS good, but it's definitely not an epic-zomg-awesome movie. Specially not after watching The Avengers.

I'm still trying to figure out what was missing because it's not like the acting or the story were bad, not at all, it's something else. I mean, yes, it was a little bit cheesy actually, and that might be part of it but I can't put my finger on what it is exactly! *frustration*. That's why I named the podcast that way, all good but not amazing. Anyway, I'll make you know when I figure it out for sure.

And, if you have to choose between watching Brave or Spider-Man, go see Brave, in all honesty.

I'll be back!
Skadi ~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario