domingo, 22 de julio de 2012

Better late...

...than never!

I should have learned by now that every time I say I'll do something more often, stuff happens and then it takes me twice the time to get it done once... D:

I'm hoping to have the next podcast ready by Wednesday; there are about 4 movies I'll talk about, including The Dark Knight Rises, of course. Luckily there would be some people left still waiting to see it by then, hehe.

This is just a small update to let everyone know I'm still continuing the task of spending my salary watching movies to let you guys know what is worth watching and what to avoid.

Stay tuned!
Skadi ~


P.S. Don't forget to support the movie fan community in Aurora Colorado by visiting the links posted on the previous entry and helping by donating blood or money. Thanks a lot! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario